educationMS in Information Systems
New Jersey Institute of Technology
BS in Computer Science
Infra Engineer IIJuly 2019 - Present
- Manage 2100+ Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers and 3 OpenShift clusters across a hybrid cloud environment.
- Migrated Puppet 3 environment to Puppet 7.
- Developed REST API for internal admin database.
- Provide on-call support to developers and vendors of critical Hospital applications.
Linux Sys AdminJan 2018 - June 2019
- Supported the daily operation, maintenance, and security of 80+ Springdale Linux servers and workstations.
- Automated the process of sharing lecture information with the National Science Foundation.
- Introduced Ansible to the environment and developed a library of playbooks and custom roles.
- Migrated internal documentation server from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8.
RutgersNew Brunswick, NJ
Asst. Lab Sup.Sept 2016 - Jan 2018
- Established, reviewed, and updated hiring, scheduling, and training procedures for cross-campus committees.
- Spearheaded computer lab operations, maintained equipment, and supervised student employees.
- Managed 3 computer labs containing equipment valued at over $250K.
- Facilitated new troubleshooting procedures and provided technical support escalations.
Co-founder & Community ManagerDec 2020 - Present
- Engage with Rocky Linux community and respond to comments and requests.
- Research, draft, and manage content for social media channels and blog.
- Coordinate and build relationships with interested press, brands, and sponsors.
- Plan, manage, and host community events.